Fall Fest Weekends
Saturdays & Sundays in October
Come out and enjoy the bounty of the season at our Fall Fest Weekends throughout October. We offer activities both day and night that are fun for the whole family! Get delicious seasonal treats in our shop, along with fall decor. We’ve expanded our parking lot and welcome groups, including school tours. Admission and parking is free. Visit our Facebook page for timely information.
GPS address: 112 East Third Ave., Trappe PA
If you are hosting parties here, it would also be helpful if your guests new this as well!
For parties or Moonlit Hayrides, email Matthew Wismer at Matthew.Wismer@Yahoo.com.
Daytime Family Fun
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Hayrides to the Pumpkin Patch
- Goat Walk – multilevel attraction
- Explore the Corn Mazes – two amazing mazes on 14 acres!
- Giant Apple Slingshots & Air Cannon – shoot for prizes!
- Antique Tractor Display
- Pony Rides and Farm Animals – New feed vending system so you can feed them
- Little Farmer Play Barn – with hay tunnels, mini golf, and giant sensory seed pit
- Baby Duck Slide
- Sunflower Display
- Apple Cider, Cider Donuts, and lots of other fall treats!
Moonlit Hayrides & Bonfires
Begin at 6:45 pm
Three hours of fun for groups of 20 or more! Bring your own food and beverages, scary stories, songs, and flashlights! Reservations needed on weeknights and preferred on Friday and Saturday. Bring your group at 6:45 pm.
Special pricing: just $15.00 per person for groups of 20 or more, $18/person for groups under 20.
- Moonlit Hayride – About thirty minutes
- Night Maze – Bring your flashlights!
- Fire Pit – We supply comfy hay bale seating around fire pits and and on hay rides, also limited fire wood suppled at fire pits. Additional firewood may be purchased at a nominal fee.
(Note that Rain or drizzle automatically cancels this event.)
To schedule a private party, or make Moonlit Hayride reservations for Mon. to Thurs., email Matthew Wismer at Matthew.Wismer@Yahoo.com.
See us on www.valleyforge.org/events/kid-friendly-halloween!
And, a “Farm with Charm”: www.valleyforge.org/blog/post/2015/20/A-Farm-with-Charm/274/