Fall Fest Weekends
Begin October 1st!
Come out and enjoy the bounty of the season at our special Fall Fest Weekends. We offer activities both day and night that are fun for the whole family! Get delicious seasonal treats in our shop, along with gorgeous fall decorations. We’ve expanded our parking lot and welcome groups, including school tours. Admission is free!
GPS address: 112 East Third Ave., Trappe PA
If you are hosting parties here, it would also be helpful if your guests new this as well!
For parties or Moonlit Hayrides, email Matthew Wismer at Matthew.Wismer@Yahoo.com.
Open Saturdays & Sundays – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
October 1st – October 30th, 2016
Daytime Family Fun
- Hayrides to the Pumpkin Patch
- New! The Goat Walk – multilevel attraction
- Explore the Corn Mazes – two amazing mazes on 14 acres!
- Giant Apple Slingshots & Air Cannon – shoot for prizes!
- Antique Tractor Display
- Pony Rides and Farm Animals – New feed vending system so you can feed them
- Little Farmer Play Barn – with hay tunnels, mini golf, and giant sensory seed pit
- Apple Cider, Cider Donuts, and lots of other fall treats!
Moonlit Hayrides & Bonfires
Three hours of fun for groups of 20 or more! Bring your own food and beverages, scary stories, songs, and flashlights! Reservations are not needed for Fri. and Sat. evenings. Just bring your group at 6:00 pm. Weeknight events by reservation. $12 per person includes:
- Moonlit Hayride – about thirty minutes
- Night Maze – bring your flashlights!
- Fire Pit – we supply comfy hay bale seating and wood for your fire
Click here for details.
(Note that Rain or drizzle automatically cancels this event.)
To schedule a private party, or make Moonlit Hayride reservations for Mon. to Thurs., email Matthew Wismer at Matthew.Wismer@Yahoo.com.
See us on www.valleyforge.org/events/kid-friendly-halloween!
And, a “Farm with Charm”: www.valleyforge.org/blog/post/2015/20/A-Farm-with-Charm/274/